BEHIND THE PIECE
PROSPEROUS. PROMISCUOUS. VIBRANT.
Few goddesses know how to live it up like the Norse goddess Freya. Ruler of love, fertility, beauty, and fine material possessions she certainly has an appreciation for the finer things in life. A thrill seeker and a gifted seer, her jewelry collection is unrivaled. She’s also known for her love of travel and a good night out. No wonder “Friday” is believed to be a portmanteau of “Freya’s day.” TGIF.
YOUR THEME SONG
EVERY LITTLE THING SHE DOES IS MAGIC BY THE POLICE
MATERIALS & SPECS
Our 14k gold vermeil is the creme de la creme. This French technique is superior to common gold electroplating, though the two are often compared. However, in our process, we take it a step further by offering a thicker 3 micron plating instead of 2, which means your vermeil pieces are significantly more durable and long-lasting. Very few other jewelers do this.
Storytime in the Bath:
Our oxygen bathing technique ensures your Awe pieces are luxe and enduring. Oxygen bathing is done to remove all moisture and liquid from the sterling silver before the 14k gold layer is added. It allows the gold to adhere more tenaciously to the silver and prevents tarnishing between layers (which would ultimately show up on the surface). We don't skip steps or take shortcuts - because you deserve the very best.
- Handcrafted and hand-polished Freya pendant necklace
- Hand-stippled and hand-finished for an ancient look
- Metal: 14k yellow gold vermeil (thick 3 micron coat of 14k yellow gold on a solid sterling silver base)
- Chain: Choose Your Chain
- Pendant dimensions: 19.5mm High x 16mm Wide
- Tablet bale: 6.5mm x 4.3mm
- Includes our beloved "Hello, Goddess" mirror gift box and brand booklet
- Comes with 16-18 inch chain in 14K Gold Vermeil
Take good care of your Awe jewelry and love it for generations. Here are some tips to keep your pieces forever shining like new:
- Avoid using any type of jewelry cleaner
- Avoid using soap or other cleaning agents
- Take off your jewelry when bathing, showering, or swimming
- Avoid exposure to salt water or chlorine
- Polishing cloths containing any rouge should not be used
- Store your jewelry in your Awe pouch between wears