THE STORY: FRIGG
Frigg is the Norse Goddess of motherhood and fertility. As the wife of Odin, she is also the queen of all Norse deities. Frigg is a fiercely devoted mother, who is often invoked by women in childbirth or those seeking to become pregnant. Though she has a compassionate side, she is also a fierce magic-practitioner who has the ability to weave the destinies of all people. Frigg inspires you to reach deep inside yourself and bring your inner power to the forefront, instead of keeping it hidden. If you have a hard time expressing yourself or your needs, channel Frigg to give you the commanding energy you need.
SPECTRUM BY FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE
Take good care of your Awe jewelry and love it for generations. Here are some tips to keep your pieces forever shining like new:
- Avoid using any type of jewelry cleaner
- Avoid using soap or other cleaning agents
- Take off your jewelry when bathing, showering, or swimming
- Avoid exposure to salt water or chlorine
- Polishing cloths containing any rouge should not be used
- Store your jewelry in your Awe pouch between wears
We want you to be absolutely in Awe of our designs. We proudly offer a 1-year warranty from date of purchase, and will happily repair or replace your piece if any damage occurs to the material or workmanship.